Rules and Regulations
1. Your Cat has to be vaccinated. If your pet is not vaccinated there is always a risk of getting viral diseases. ALB will not take any responsibility if the unvaccinated cat gets affected with viral disease while staying in shelter.
2. Adult male cats have to be sterilised. (Especially if he stays more than 1month)
* If you bring food with your pet: per day charge is 100 BDT.
* If we give food from shelter: per day charge is 150 BDT
* For sick cat medical resources have to be provided with your pet.
* For more than 3 months fostering you don’t need to provide foods.